TLILIC3018B LICENE TO DRIVE A MULTI COMBINATION
Designed for drivers who wish to upgrade from either a HR or HC class licence. If you are upgrading from a HR licence you will need to complete all HC assessments which are part of the HR - MC course before you undertake the MC assessments. Participants develop the necessary skills, knowledge and attitude to obtain a Multi Combination Licence with a Constant Mesh (road ranger) or automatic transmission, through competency based assessment (CBA) with experienced trainers accredited by the RMS.
- Participants must either hold a current HR licence and have held that licence for a minimum of twelve months, or
- Participants must hold a current HC licence.
- Be proficient in the use of a manual transmission.
- Participants must have completed the MC knowledge test and obtained a CBA learner logbook and guide book.
- Participants must pass a medical examination.
- The CBA guide book must have been read before starting the course.
- Applicants holding a class HR licence are required to pass a class HC licence assessment before undertaking MC training.
- A person who holds a provisional P1 or P2 licence is not eligible for a MC licence.
- From 1 January 2015 ALL students undertaking nationally recognised training will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). It is free and easy for students to create their own USI’s online. To apply for your USI, please visit
UPGRADING FROM A P2 LICENCE
Provisional P2 licence holders (who also hold a Class LR, MR or HR heavy vehicle licence) will remain a provisional licence holder until they have held the P2 licence for a minimum of 2 years and pass a Driver Qualification Test. There is no variation to this rule and an unrestricted licence will not be issued until the applicant complies with the requirements of the Graduated Licensing Scheme.
This is a NSW RMS approved licence course. Drivers will be trained and assessed against the RMS competency standards by our RMS accredited assessors. After the required standard of competency has been achieved the RMS will issue the appropriate licence.
- Up to a $1,000 deposit is required upon booking. However the balance is to be paid before the course has been completed (Unless alternate arrangements have been made).
- RMS Licence upgrade fees are not included.
- Many trainees complete their training and assessment in the time allocated. Any extra time will be charged at the rate of $155 per hour.
- Click here to create your USI #
- Click here to practice the knowledge test
- Click here for NSW licensing (RMS) website
- Click here for VIC Licensing (VIC Roads) website
- Click Here for ACT Licensing (ACT Government) website
All booking fees are non refundable if a cancellation notice has not been received 48 hours before commencement of course date depending on circumstances.